Glidefern Property Management Limited and its affiliates ("We") are committed to protecting and respecting the privacy of our website visitors.
For the purpose of EU data protection laws, the data controller is Glidefern Property Management Limited of St. Catherine's House Oxford Square, Oxford Street, Newbury, Berkshire, RG14 1JQ.
Information we collect from you
We do not collect any personal information from you through our website except as described below. Personal information is any information that personally identifies you or from which you are identifiable, such as your name, postal address, e-mail address, or credit card information. We will collect and process the following data about you:
- Information you give us. This is information about you that you give us by filling in forms on our site http://www.northwoodregional.co.uk/ (our site) or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. It includes information you provide when you register to use our site, subscribe to our service, search for a product, participate in discussion boards or other social media functions on our site, enter a competition, promotion or survey, and when you report a problem with our site. The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number. You are under no obligation to provide any such information. However, if you should choose to withhold requested information, we may not be able to provide you with certain services.
- Information we collect about you. With regard to each of your visits to our site we will automatically collect the following information:
- technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
- information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL), clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time), products you viewed or searched for' page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), methods used to browse away from the page, and any phone number used to call our customer service number.
- We may use service providers to facilitate our services and perform functions on our behalf, such as providing technical, analytical and hosting functions for our website. We may also share your personal information with our affiliates and our advisers. These companies and individuals may have access to your personal information we collect through our website, as permitted by law and as needed to perform their functions in compliance with our privacy practices and policies of Northwood, but may not use it for any other purpose. We require that these companies and individuals otherwise keep this information confidential. Northwood reserves the right to transfer any and all information that we collect from users, or that we otherwise collect in connection with the website, including, without limitation, to third parties, in the event of any liquidation or dissolution, or a sale or transfer of assets or of any portion of, our business. We will not otherwise share your personal information, except as required by law, requested by governmental entity or law enforcement authority, subpoena, court order or discovery request, or when we otherwise believe in good faith that such disclosure is necessary or appropriate in connection with any activity that violates the law (including relating to intellectual property, fraud, contracts and privacy) or may expose us to liability. We can (and you authorize us to) disclose any of your information in such circumstances.
Uses made of the information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- Information you give to us. We will use this information:
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us;
- to provide you with information about other goods and services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about;
- to notify you about changes to our service;
- to ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- to comply with applicable laws, regulations or codes of practice.
- Information we collect about you. We will use this information:
- to administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- to improve our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so;
- as part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure;
- to measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you;
- to make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our site about goods or services that may interest you or them.
- Information we receive from other sources. We will combine this information with information you give to us and information we collect about you. We will use this information and the combined information for the purposes set out above (depending on the types of information we receive).
Disclosure of your information
You agree that we have the right to share your personal information with:
- Any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006.
- Selected third parties including:
- business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with them or you;
- advertisers and advertising networks that require the data to select and serve relevant adverts to you and others. We do not disclose information about identifiable individuals to our advertisers, but we will provide them with aggregate information about our users. We may also use such aggregate information to help advertisers reach the kind of audience they want to target. We may make use of the personal data we have collected from you to enable us to comply with our advertisers' wishes by displaying their advertisement to that target audience;
- analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our site.
We will disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we will disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or to protect the rights, property, or safety of Glidefern Property Management Limited, our customers, tenants, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Where we store your personal data
The security of your information is important to us. We employ several different technical, administrative and physical security measures to protect any personal information you provide through our website from unauthorized access or use. You should be aware, however, that "perfect security" does not exist on the Internet, and there is always the risk that unauthorized persons may access or use your personal information. You use our website and send us such information at your own risk. We retain your personal information for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes for which such personal information was collected and in compliance with applicable laws or otherwise for a period of 26 months.
Individuals in the EEA (“European Economic Area”) have certain data subject rights which may be subject to limitations and/or restrictions. These rights include the: (i) right to request access to and rectification or erasure of their personal information; (ii) right to obtain restriction of processing or to object to processing of their personal information; and (iii) the right to data portability. Individuals in the EU also have the right to lodge a complaint about the processing of their personal information with their local data protection authority.
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.