The Bonds are two former warehouse buildings fully converted to provide high-quality, modern open-plan office accommodation
- Attractive open-plan offices
- Converted warehouse
- Prominent business location
Originally a bonded warehouse, Bonnington Bond was converted in the early 1990s to provide attractive open-plan office accommodation. The property has been further enhanced by an extensive refurbishment of the available accommodation and common parts.
- Comfort cooling
- Under floor trunking for ease of cable management
- LG 7 lighting
- Two 6-person passenger lifts.
- DDA Compliant access.
- Male, female and disabled WCs within each suite
- Provision for tea preparation area in each suite
- Impressive reception area
- Generous on-site car parking
- (1 space per 561 sq ft)
- Shower facilities
- Secure basement storage available
- CCTV system monitoring overall site
- On-site security presence
The Bonds are situated within an established Leith business location, approximately 1.5 miles to the north of Edinburgh city centre. The enclave within which the buildings are situated includes four buildings comprising both residential and office accommodation, with business occupiers including Toshiba, Orchard & Shipman, and NHS Scotland.
2 Anderson Place, Leith